Featured 1967 Chevelle
New Offering- 5/5/14
This Car for sale below low Apprasial at $40,500
* Model: Chevelle SS396 (True SS Code 138)
* Year: 1967 (Has reprint of original owner's manual.)
* Equipment: Power steering. power disc (front) brakes.
* Air: No air, only about 5% of them had AC.
* Engine: "original" replacement engine, (3 months after original build date) 396-325 HP, mild cam, ceramic headers, sidewinder manifold with Holley 670. (Too much to list).
* New aluminum radiator. (Car runs cool at 190 degrees.
* Rear end 3.42 (cruising rear end.) 12 Bolt, GM
* Hours or Miles: Has 92,448 showing, no way to tell if this is true mileage. Mileage is not verified in models before 1985.
* Transmission: Not sure, believe it to be a 400. (Automatic)
* Paint: Red Mica: Beautiful deep red with gold mica flecks really show off in the sunlight. (It's a driver, great paint not trailer queen.)
* Rehab detials: Body is staright, no waves, solid. Ground up restoration: All new chrome (bumpers, etc.)
* Dust cover: Always covered or garaged, never seen a night out since I had it, never been in the rain.
* Wheels: Corvette rally wheels, believe from a 1969.
* Tires: B.F. Goodrich TA Radials: 15 in. They originally came with 14s. (has original 14 spare in the trunk.)
* Trunk: Redone in spackle pain, looks new, original style trunk mat new.
* Interior: Already done when I got it, beautiful shiny black rolled and pleated. Dash and steering wheel like new.
etc: All new badges and insignias. New Grille, tail lights, etc.
etc: Chrome: valve covers, air cleaner, alternator, etc. etc. (can see in the pictures)
etc. Flowmasters tuned exhaust.
* Car is extremely fast (especially in mid range from 40-80.) But you can drive it with one finger.
* Any classic car can continue to be improved on. Finishing touches just personalize it more. I always see things I would or could do to keep massaging the vehicle, like more,chrome, more spit and polish, some more black finishing paint under the hood, stuff that's easy and fun to do. However it won "Best Chevy" in the only car show I ever entered, Nov. 9 (today.) I always think of it as a driver, not a show car. What it is: It's a head turner that sounds like big block heaven. It's an absolutely beautiful car and it can still be improved.
Contact Owner (Jack) Direct
Currently car located in GA.
This site supports
Plublish Your Vets Memorial at this site for durration of the internet.
Custom publish you Toy for sale at this site.